1. KBC: folks travel from all over to taste Kelsey Barnard Clark's food. She was named Season 16's "Top Chef" and brought her culinary genius back to Dothan where you can go on a date or grab drinks after work. Located in Downtown Dothan (151 N Foster St, Dothan, AL), it has ambient indoor and outdoor seating. A more formal venue to dress up with friends and have a delicious dinner, wearing clothes from the varied collection at Hissyfits Boutique.
2. Conestoga Steak House: the best steak place in Dothan. A family owned business for over 40 years located at 3549 Montgomery Hwy Dothan, AL.
3. Old Mill: a casual restaurant, established in 1986, with a watermill outside its doors, serves fresh Grouper as well as Ribeye's. My personal favorite, their warm rolls with honey butter and the shrimp and grits dinner. Located at 2557 Murphy Mill Rd, Dothan, AL.
4. Hunt's Restaurant: a locally owned and operated establishment for over 60 years, they are most popular for their Oysters while they also have some great Seafood and Steak. Located at 177 Campbellton Hwy, Dothan, AL it is an informal venue with lots of life.
5. Dobbs Bar-B-Que: serving barbecue to the Wiregrass for over 45 years, Mrs. Dobbs makes the best homemade shortcake dessert in Dothan. A very casual place to dine at 2636 S Oates St, Dothan, AL.
6. Mia's Italian / Mama Rosa's Pizza: best place to choose for pasta or pizza. Famous for their Pasta Supreme served with mozzarella, roast beef and jalapeños. All their salad dressings are homemade and are available for purchase. Mia's can be found at 2695 S Oates St, Dothan, AL. Mama Rosa's is located at 3074 Ross Clark Cir, Dothan, AL.